The Operate First Community Meetup is a biweekly event open to everyone interested in learning more about how various individuals, teams, projects, and online communities are working towards democratizing the development of open operations under the principles and ideas of Operate First (Operate, Open, Governance, and Hybrid).
This meetup aims to embrace the multi-disciplinary nature of the current state of operations and cloud infrastructure by covering technical topics relevant to DevOps, data scientists, SREs, software engineers, and alike. And all in an open public forum.
Click here to subscribe to our event calendar!
Open an issue if you have a topic you’d like to share!
- Join our meetup every other Tuesday @ 11:00 ET on google meet.
- Introduce yourself on slack in the #data-science channel.
- Present or suggest a topic by creating an issue here.
- Check out our GitHub repo.
- Take a look at our agenda board.
- Take a look at our agenda board archive.
- Watch previous sessions on Youtube!
- Sign up for the mailing list.
- Each meetup will be online where a member(s) of the community will provide a 15-45 minute presentation on a relevant topic or project followed by a Q+A session or open discussion.
- Meetings will be recorded and posted to our youtube channel.
This policy document explains how the Operate First Community Meetup (“we” / “us” / “our”) collects, stores, and uses attendees’ personal information.