This project illustrates various categorical encoding techniques that one can use within their project. Check out the project blog for a detailed overview of this project.
- To get started, access JupyterHub, select log in with
moc-ssoand sign in using your Google Account.
- After signing in, on the spawner page, please select the
s2i-categorical-encoding-notebook:latestimage in the JupyterHub Notebook Image section from the dropdown and select a
Mediumcontainer size and hit
Startto start your server.
- Once your server has spawned, you should see a directory titled
- Go to
notebooks/demoand run the notebook named demo.ipynb.
- Check out the detailed project blog which goes over various categorical encoding techniques.
- Here’s a video that presents a brief description of the project and how to get started.
If you need more help navigating the Operate First environment, we have a few short videos to help you get started.