- Collection Of Information
- Use Of Information
- Sharing Of Information
- Additional Details
- Contact Us
We use Google Meet to host the meetups. Through Google Meet, we get the following information about you, when you attend the Operate First Data Science Community Meetups:
a. as it appears on your Google Account, in case you join through your Google Account; or
b. as you provide in the “Your name” section, in case you join anonymously
- Email ID or phone number you used to join the event
- Timestamp(s) when you joined the event
- Timestamp(s) when you left the event
We use Google Analytics on the operate-first website. This means that when you visit operate-first website, through Google Analytics, we get information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and unique device identifiers. We do not get any personal information through google analytics.
We may also collect information about you such as your name and email ID, when you communicate with us via email or slack.
We use information about you to:
- Promote our Community;
- Track engagement;
- Communicate with you; and
- Improve content.
- To authorities to comply with legal obligations or requests and to protect and defend our rights and property;
- To calculate key performance indicator metrics such as attendees over time, distribution of organizations represented in audience, attendees vs topic presented, average time duration of the meeting, etc and visualize them on a public dashboard. For calculating such KPIs, we ensure that the user data is anonymized.
- To publish content in the form of a video recording of the meetup on the Operate First Youtube Channel.
- When you direct us to share your information.
- We use Google Meet as our meetup platform. This means that by joining the meetup event, users are agreeing to Google’s data usage policy.
- We use Google Meet’s track attendance to collect user data. This means that we do not collect any information in addition to what Google already collects from Google Meet users.
- We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee these controls will provide absolute security.
If you wish to report a violation of our policies, you can either open an issue on Operate First Data Science Community Meetup repository or reach out to us privately at email@example.com